Positive Behavioral Approaches Workshop
Please join two of ASI’s Positive Support Professionals, Alexis Krieger and Victoria Rowley, for this informative workshop.
The following topics will be covered:
- Meeting wants & needs ahead of time
- Overall positive attitude/being supportive
- Encouraging Independence
- How to set this up for success
- How to set this up for individual to be successful
- Do not ignore any attempts at communication
Behavior Control vs. Behavior Support
- Which is better & why?
- Sensory techniques
- Transition time
- Coping Skills
- Reasons for the behaviors
- Stress/Burnout – What to do?
This workshop is free and open to the public. Please RSVP via email to Sara Spaulding or call 716-992-0131.