Join us Saturday, November 4, 2017
4th Annual Matt Anderson Spiking For Autism Volleyball Tournament
Tournament is held at the Niagara Frontier Volleyball Center, 425 Meyer Road, West Seneca, NY
All proceeds from the event benefit the Autism Services, Inc. Resource Center in Hamburg, NY.
This year there will be food trucks, giveaways, more than 100 baskets, 50/50 drawings and much more.
Sign ups opening soon!
– Sign up Power Co-Ed Teams limit 7 players per team (4/2) (min 2 females)
– Open/Power Teams limited to 10 Teams $150-$175/team ($25/player)
– Intermediate/Rec Blind Draw Buddy Division Limited to 10 Buddy Teams and 30 Blind Draw Players
– Sign up a buddy team which includes 3 players (2 male / 1 female)
– 30 Individual Players sign up (will be placed on the buddy teams)
– Sign up your 3 player Buddy team starting October 1
All players receive an event t-shirt and a ticket to the after party (includes free beer, pop, and pizza). Extra After Party Tickets available at the tournament $20.
After Party (7-9pm) provided by Holidays Sports Bar and Volleyball
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please contact us.