Join us Saturday, November 5, 2016
3rd Annual Matt Anderson Spiking For Autism Volleyball Tournament
Tournament is held at the Buffalo Niagara Court Center, 425 Meyer Road, West Seneca, NY
All proceeds from the event benefit the Autism Services, Inc. Resource Center in Hamburg, NY.
This year there will be food trucks, giveaways, more than 100 baskets, 50/50 drawings and a big-ticket raffle including Matt’s autographed game jerseys.
Sign up starts September 1
– Sign up Power Co-Ed Teams limit 7 players per team (4/2) (min 2 females)
– Power limited to 15 Teams $175/team ($25/player)
– Intermediate/Rec Blind Draw Buddy Division Limited to 15 Buddy Teams & 45 Blind Draw Players
– Sign up a buddy team which includes 3 players (2 male / 1 female)
– 45 Individual Players sign up (will be placed on the buddy teams)
– Sign up your 3 player Buddy team starting Sept 5
All players receive an event t-shirt and a ticket to the after party (includes free beer, pop, and pizza). Extra After Party Tickets available at the tournament $25.
After Party (7-9pm) provided by Holidays Sports Bar and Volleyball
If you are interested in sponsoring this event, please download our Sponsor Form.